Real Estate Planning with Anna Manning
One of the biggest mistakes that investors make is to take an emotional approach in buying an investment property.
Typically, an investor will already own their current home that they would feel most comfortable living in,
When buying an investment property, investors have to take a practical and non-emotional approach.
Issues that have to be considered are:
• Who will rent the property?
• What will be the rental income?
– Anna is able to organise for you a rental appraisal on the property you have interest in
• What will be the maintenance costs?
• What will be the future capital growth rate of the property?
• Are there any issues that might impact on the future value on the property?
Without seriously considering these issues, an investor has a high risk of buying a home that will be difficult to rent, have high maintenance costs and deliver below average rates of capital growth.
Anna Manning is a Real Estate Agent at Leaders Real Estate Lower Hutt.
p 027 569 2749 e firstname.lastname@example.org